1.Log into the eBay site with your username and password.
2. Tap “My eBay” in the upper-right hand corner of your screen to have access to a drop-down menu.
3. Tap “Purchase history.”
4. If the item you bought was wrongly described or faulty, choose “Return item” on the right-hand side, and you will be able to make arrangements for the seller to retrieve them so your refund can be made. Some sellers will give you a shipping label to return the item but the postage price will most likely be deducted from your total refund value.
Read also: Why Refurbished Phones are much better
5. If you never received the item, tap “More options” and click “I didn’t receive my item.”
6. After that, a message will get to the seller, detailing that you want a refund. Ensure the “I want a refund” option is ticked, then elaborate in the comments box before tapping “Send request.”
7. The seller should reply to your request and send your refund within 3 days. If that is not the case, your request can be escalated through the eBay Resolution Center and eBay will make sure your cash is refunded asap.