Netflix is an online platform service that allows its subscribers to stream a variety of movies and videos.
Nonetheless, it sometimes comes with streaming problems such as videos refusing to play. It is most likely a streaming issue can be fixed without going through any difficulty.
Read also: DStv Explora to receive Netflix and Amazon
To fix your streaming issues:
- Restart your device: Yes, restart your device. Restart your modem and router too and confirm if it fixed things.
- Uninstall and reinstall App: You’ll have to login one more time and since the Netflix app can be deleted, force-close the app and launch it.
- Check your connection: Recommends minimum download speed of 0.5Mbps. Ensure this is how effective your internet speed is and reach out to your internet service provider (ISP) if it is not.
- Update the application: The app requires an up to date version of the application to communicate with servers, users must ensure they have the most recent version of the app is downloaded and installed on their Android devices.
- Update your phone: On of the requisites of the app is running the latest supported OS. Your phone should have the latest version of any compatible OS it is running for service to function correctly. Update it and that should rectify that particular bug.