Tinder is undoubtedly one of the most outstanding dating apps in the world frequented by most people looking for their perfect match.
The Tinder platform has a photo verification system that enables you to verify your profile, showing potential matches you’re really you.
However, when you see a checkmark on someone else’s profile, you know they’re the real deal.
The photo verification feature gives you a shot to make more informed decisions before you like or reject, and is just one of the ways we keep Tinder a safe space for meeting new people.
How to apply for Tinder verification badge
Follow these steps to have your account verified on tinder.
- Open Tinder and tap the profile icon
- Tap the gray checkmark by your name/age
- Select ‘Verify your profile’ to begin
- You’ll be shown a pose and we’ll ask you to copy that pose by taking a selfie
- Confirm that your selfie matches the pose and hit ‘Submit for review’
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 one more time.
Related: Worried about getting your favorite Apps to your Huawei Nova 7i, follow these 3 steps
After submission, Tinder will use a combination of trusty humans and facial recognition technology to compare the facial geometry in the selfies you submit and in your profile pics.
They’ll then let you know when your account has been verified and a checkmark will appear on your profile.